META provides a tailored, individualized learning experience. You have the flexibility to register for workshops that best meet your learning needs and interests. These workshops are organized into two broad streams:
- Knowledge synthesis
- How to do a scoping review
- How to read and interpret meta-analysis
- How to do a systematic review
- How to use GRADE to assess and interpret evidence
- Knowledge translation
- How to create a patient engagement and integrated KT plan
- How to create an end of grant KT plan
- How to create a logic model for KT evaluation
- How to use human centred design in KT
- How to create indicators and methods for KT evaluation
For more information, and to register, visit the registration page.
Registration Link: https://secure.effreg.com/register/metaworkshops2017
Location: META workshops will take place on the University of Alberta campus.
Price: $50 + tax per workshop
This event is hosted by the Alberta SPOR SUPPORT Unit Knowledge Translation Platform.