Join us for Summer Institute 2017 where researchers, patients, clinicians, students, policy makers and more gather to share insights, connect with colleagues, and promote patient-oriented research.
We’re working together to shine a spotlight on patient-oriented research. Join us for
- an outstanding line-up of engaging speakers,
- workshops on patient-oriented research topics
- networking opportunities with colleagues
- capacity buildingopportunities for patient-oriented research.
Our featured speakers are:
- Simon Denegri (National Director for Patients and the Public in Research and Chair, INVOLVE)
- Dr. Jose Merino (US Research Editor, British Medical Journal)
- Dr. Kirsten Patrick (Deputy Editor, Canadian Medical Association Journal)