This new lecture and workshop series, offered by the Office of Lifelong Learning (L3), in the Faculty of Medicine & Dentistry, will help those interested in implementing evidence to:
- Engage with stakeholders and users.
- Explore implementation frameworks and their utilities.
- Use qualitative approaches to build solid foundations.
- Use human-centered design to create tools & promote uptake.
- Explore advances in shared decision-making.
Tuesday, January 29, 1:00 pm to 2:30 pm: Grounding implementation in theoretical approaches: models, frameworks, and theories
Tuesday, February 26, 1:00 pm to 2:30 pm: Designing practice tools
Tuesday, March 26, 1:00 pm to 2:30 pm: Ethnographic principles for implementation
Tuesday, April 30, 1:00 pm to 2:30 pm: Applying human-centred design to co-create knowledge translation tools
Tuesday, May 28, 1:00 pm to 2:30 pm: QI vs. Implementation Science and human-centred design
Thursday, March 14, 2019, 9:00 am to 12:00 pm: Design in Support of Shared Decision Making
Tuesday, April 30, 2019, 9:00 am to 12:00 pm: Apply human-centred design to co-create practice tools
Re-posted from the event web-page.